Monday, September 14, 2015

Freedom of religion not freedom from religion

This is where I live now and I am ashamed of some of the people in my community who think they are doing others a favor by complaining about this coach. Freedom of Religion, if you are offended by seeing someone praying on the field then leave. This coach was not preaching or forcing his views on God on anyone so why should atheists be able to force their views on us. This coach was exercising his right so quit trying to take it away because you do not agree.
Are atheists afraid that if they see someone praying their world will come to an end in a flaming oblivion? If so anytime a atheist starts spouting of I will start praying, I am talking on knees head bowed honest prayer. If they keep on rattling on I will keep praying, I guarantee they will bust a blood vessel before my knees give out!

 http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/2015/09/14/bremerton-football-coach-investigated-post-game-prayers/72281698/

No comments:

Post a Comment