Monday, January 23, 2012

Blog or Write? The Author's choice.

Well today, well I guess the whole of the time I was trapped inside due to our inclimate weather here in the Pacific Northwest, I got to thinking, what should I do work on my novel or write my blog? Such a conundrum. Working on my novel is most important, it is what I want to do. Writing on my blog, blogging, is fun to do but I don't want to make it a 'have to' type thing. The blog is where I can express my view of things, whether they have to do with writing or not. (actually, I admit, I need to work on grammar and such sometimes. That's what happens when you write on the fly. And man writing on the fly is hard. They are small and quick and I have yet to find a small enough pen, but anyway.)
Ok, in the end I compromised. I will blog three times a week. On writing my book(s), I will work every day because I want to and have to, it makes me happy.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment