Monday, August 24, 2015

What I would do for the end of the world.

So I watched the movie "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" and thought about what I would do faced with the same situation. I am not talking Jesus coming type end, I am talking big piece of space rock falling from the sky making a big boom type end.
Well, obvious I would want to spend the last few days with family and loved ones, but their is something else I would like to do. I hope and pray that I could be selfless enough and have enough courage to try and bring others to the Lord. Well, bring at least one person to the Lord instead of just running amok and saying "I can do anything I want because it doesn't matter". No, I want to say I can do something that matters. Now if one person was Saved and made it to Heaven because of my actions it would me more than anything, even if by some chance I did not make it there myself; I pray I do. Anyway that is what I would like to do if the end of the world was near.

No comments:

Post a Comment