Monday, February 23, 2015

Some days it just is not there or maybe I'm not.

There are times when I want to write I do not want to write. Huh? It is more like that I want to write and get on a roll it is just my motivation is not there and it took my imagination with it. Maybe they are both on vacation to Florida or some sunny place. I would not blame them I hardly take them anywhere since I do not like to fly. Funny, I love planes but the thought of flying is another thing entirely. Anyway, I hope they return soon so I can write something pretty cool but until them I will be  working in my shop making knives and a gold sluice for  trips I am planning this summer. I bet my motivation and imagination will return if I end up finding some gold. Well, I will try to catch ya'll tomorrow, until then God Bless ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment