Thursday, February 19, 2015

When is God speaking to me?

Here is a good question to consider? How and when do will I know if it is God speaking to me?
First let me tell you I do believe God speaks to me; I believe he speaks to me through my conscience. I think this is how many experience it. It is usually my conscience saying something that I may not have considered normally and is relevant and beneficial to me. I will say I do not always listen and those are the times things went bad. God also communicates using other means like signs that trigger thoughts and people who cross your path and provide guiding words.
Now how do I know if it is God communicating to me and not something else. First it never leads me astray from the Gospel. You see I balance the message up against the word of Christ Jesus, if it does not agree then it is not God speaking. I believe God's word will never cause me to harm another. In This I will never waiver.
I know of cases where people have said God told them something would happen for their benefit that would come at the cost of another. This is not the word of God but of a greedy individual using the spirit to get what they wanted; God have mercy on their soul. Unfortunately I know someone who was a victim of such a person; that person is my wife.
A little background, both my wife and I had been married before and both went through rough spots in our lives before we ended up we we are today. Well anyway my wife who is a few years older than I lost a daughter to 2 greedy evil people. These two used prophecy to justify the murder of my wife Diana's daughter, Dawn. One of the people, the man who murdered Dawn, was Dawn's own husband named Nick. What makes this really bad is Nick was a pastor, someone who should know the word of God and what he did could never be condoned by God. The other person was Sandy, Nick's mistress, and a "supposed" prophetess.
The story goes like this: Nick was a Pastor and counselor at a church here in Washington and Sandy worked for the church and acted as a Prophetess for the church. Nick began seeing Sandy and other women he was supposedly counseling for marriage problems. Dawn was a good wife who worked at a bank and helped at the church. I never met Dawn but according to everyone she was an angel. Anyway, in 1997 around Christmas time,or shortly before, Sandy started prophesying that Dawn would die in an Accident and the her and Nick would be together. Somehow this turned into a murder plan and on Christmas night 1997 Nick drugged his wife dawn with diphenhydramine then used a plastic bag to smother her. Nick, or someone, set a fire in the bedroom to make it all look like an accident. For a few years it was listed suspicious but considered an accident, and though the autopsy showed Dawn died before the fire, no charges were filed for years until Sandy came forward years later to reveal the murder. Sandy worked an immunity deal but Nick was convicted of second degree murder and was sentenced to 26 years in prison.
I can tell you at know time was God saying "Murder Dawn and you 2 can be together" to Sandy or Nick. And God certainly did not say to Nick "take the land" as the sign to kill Dawn. There is no way that God would do this, to have an innocent murdered for the murders to gain. No way, I even think it is against and could be a form of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, the one unforgivable sin. I can only guess at this the Lord himself will make the final decision. I do think the Spirit said "stop, this is wrong" but was ignored.
To sum up, God will speak to you in his way, and a way you can understand, but it will not go against the word, Christ Jesus. Weigh what you hear with the gospel and you will not go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment