Friday, March 27, 2015

I'm not famous so I am nothing. God does not think so why should you?

First I want to apologize for the delay in posting. Had a little tummy trouble. Now onto the heart.
So, have you ever watched TV, a sporting event, concert or the news and said "Wow, it would be cool to be like that."? Have you saw someone you know and envied them about their success? I admit I have.
Have you ever lay in bed at night thinking I have done nothing notable in my life? I admit I have. Now, consider this: have you really done nothing meaningful? You probably have and God knows it.
While meany of us today envy those famous actors, sports figures, singers, artists, and rich people we really do not have to, no need to envy them at all. We have God to turn to and he is the one who will judge your worthy life and in the end you will be blessed with all the riches of heaven and those famous people will probably envy you! Why? Because your worthy life will be the ultimate trophy of life. I am not saying that all those "famous" people will not make it to heaven, I am sure some will but that is the Lord's call to make.
Now what is a worthy life? To believe in Jesus, The son of God, is our savior and to live a life according to his Word, to Love one another. It is best to bestow on others kindness and love in order to build up heavenly treasures. What is it for a man to gain the world if he loses his soul? Not Good.
And remember that God thinks so much of you that he gave his Son so you may have eternal life and gain the treasures of heaven. So next time consider this when thinking your life is not worth that of another. Be kind, believe in Christ, and love one another as Jesus does.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment