Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year, A New Blog.

Well here we are just a few days into the New Year and I have finally started one of my New Year’s Resolutions, a daily blog, at least on the weekdays.
For all of you who do not know who I am, I am Charles Parmele but go by Chuck. If you want to know more just check this blog out and you will get a better picture of me, well my thoughts and how I perceive things. Keep in mind that the key word is perceive as in how I see things, how my mind process this based on past experience to come up with a final product, an idea.
I know that some of my ideas might not match up to other people’s, but that is ok I am an individual just as you are, and this is good. Also if you don’t like it I will not say “tough luck” like some people out there; if you can provide a logical argument I’ll take it onboard and who knows it might help me see things differently. Now if your input is something along the lines of “That is stupid” or “you suck” well guess what I’ll most likely do? You got it, I will ignore you. I will leave the post so others can enjoy your awesome literary abilities. I think it will be positive here though.
Now leaving on a positive note I’ll give you a hint of what I may write about tomorrow.
“The Constitution and Freedom of Religion” or “Why is it so cold?”

No comments:

Post a Comment