Saturday, July 9, 2016

A scary story for Sarah Palin! Spoiler Alert it has hyphens!

Sarah Palin is afraid of hyphens. Doesn't know our country is made of diverse cultures, ethnic, and racial groups who are proud of their heritage. E Pluribus Unum
I want to write a scary story for her.
I am Anglo-American
I am Franco-American (French not the food thing)
I am Belgian-American
I am Irish-American
I am Scottish-American
The is a chance I am Native-American and African-American
I am a Christian-American
I am all these things that make me an American-American
And to confuse her tiny little mind I am a homo sapien sapien-American (no the sapien x 2 is not a typo)
To change things up:
I am an American-veteran
A disabled-American-veteran
An American-Navy-Veteran
An American-Submarine-Veteran
Here is a long one for you :
I am an American-whose-family-has -lived-in-America-since-the-1600's-and-whose-ancestors-fought-in-the-American-Revolutionary-War-plus-loaned-Washington-money-to-fight-the-war-American
(By the way government saying you don't have to repay because the records were burnt in the War of 1812 is as bad of an excuse as the dog ate my homework. But it's all good)

I am a happy-diverse-hyphenated-American

Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment