Sunday, July 10, 2016

I am tired of racists trying to justify themselves

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

Hey those out there that are taking "data" to discredit a movement by people who show concern their people are more likely to be killed by police because of the the color of their skin. Hey y'all who want to show figures that show blacks commit more crimes and should be profiled. Notice the website. Notice the numbers and percentages. This is just for 2012 but the trend holds. Come on keep posting crap to make it look like blacks are the problem. Come on do it! What is the saying that the guilty cry out the loudest they are innocent? Come on say your not racist? Protest how much you are not because you have black friends, then post more figures pointing to how blacks kill more whites! Hey when you do post your source! The verified source common do it!
Let everyone know what you really think! Let your black friends know, come on! Put that closet racism out there!
Say that I don't support police do it! I support police I value them more than most and I believe that no one should raise a gun to an officer! Can y'all say the same you constitutionally misinformed who think the second amendment gives you the right to take up arms against the government if they make a law you don't like or elect a leader you don't like? No, because when you say that you are saying you will take arms up against the police officers who are sworn to uphold the law, meaning our constitution. Tell me you support constitutional rights and then call for an uprising if something doesn't go your way. You have no clue!
Just bring the real reason you think black people are against cops into the open. Most of these people protesting just want changes to rid police forces of people who do have racial bias and act with that bias. Don't say there are no racially bias cops cause that is a crock of crap. There is! How do I know? Because it is endemic to our society we have racial biased people in various walks of life. Heck it is in our military a few individuals are racist an try to covertly act on their beliefs. How do I know? Because I have seen it. On my second submarine I got death threats and notes telling me to commit suicide because I called out a group of guys in my division who circulated white supremacist literature and conspired to prevent a person qualifying because they were Filipino. How did I find out? Let say I was so skinny I was the one sent into small places no one else could go to clean and I overheard the bastards. You want to know why I have social anxiety that led to me getting medically discharged along with a bad back? That there! You don't forget that crap and no amount of drinking erases that. I'm glad I don't drink anymore it made me depressed more.
See I hate racist bullshit and if you don't like what I said fine unfriend me. I will tell you I won't let any racist crap go, I'll bring it into the light when I can so if you are racist lock your racist closet up tight or learn to change because I will bring it into the light.


No comments:

Post a Comment