Friday, July 8, 2016

Bill O'Reilly grasping at straws!

This is a non-issue being used to stoke hate and mistrust. It is common for people of one culture to dress in attire of another culture when attending such events as weddings. This is a fact and happens a lot. People honor other cultures yet still remain true to their own faith. Christ went into the homes of sinners. The apostles into the homes of Gentiles. If I were asked to a Jewish wedding and asked to wear a yamaka I would, it does not make me Jewish. If I were to go to Japan, India, or other country and wear traditional clothes I would still be Christian.
What if I were to tell you that Thomas Jefferson owned a Quran? Did that make him Muslim? No, he was a deist though.
This is a weak argument from a person with issues grasping for straws.

No comments:

Post a Comment