Monday, July 18, 2016

Don't sellout to Trump, he will cost more than you can afford to lose

If anyone thinks I am not a Christian just because I don't like Trump you got another thing coming. If anyone wants to attack me and say I am not a Christian then you have a whole lot of another thing coming.  
If you try to get between me and my Savior, you better turn around because "He is Coming!"

I do not vote for people who say " they never asked forgiveness from God" because they think they are perfect and have an ego.

I do not to vote for people who claim to be Christian yet speak with a tongue sharper than satan.

I do not vote for a person who claims to be a Christian yet speaks with hate towards his fellow man.

I do not vote for a person who says the are a child of God yet speaks lies like his true father.

I do not vote for a man who knows not The Word let alone a passage from the Word.

I do not vote for a man who loves his own light more than The Light.

I do not vote for a man who comes claiming to be "the savior of the world" for The Word has warned me of this man and his kind.

I do not vote for people who spread hate and fear because the foundation of that house is rotten while the Foundation of My Father's House is on solid ground and strong! My Father's House is without flaws!

I do not vote for people who turn away God's children.

I do not vote for people who turn away the refugee looking for comfort for they too are children of God.

I do not vote for a man promising riches yet steals from the poor.

Condemn me if you will for my vote but your condemnation will not be heard on the last day.

Condemn me for not bowing to hate, but hate will not judge me on the last day!

Condemn me for not bowing to fear, but fear will not judge me on the last day.

Condemn if you want, but while you do you condemn yourself.

Lies, hate, and fear shelter in the dark where they hide from truth growing and feeding on a fallen crop that took seed not in the Soil in the Light.

A man can promise the world but it will cost your soul.

Christ promise eternal Life for the Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment