Monday, August 1, 2011

And so it begins.

After a year, I guess closer to 2 years considering, I have finally published my first novel The Last Run. I have to say it has given me a sense of pride just to get it published even if though it was self-published. (Imagine a book publishing itself, has to be a great book to do that all by its self) Now I am suffering from what can only be called "The watched pot Syndrome". I check everyday, sometimes multiple times, to see how many copies have been sold, and like the watched pot nothing seems to be happening. It is frustrating but to be expected. Imean I have yet to really start pushing the book. I am just now coming up with an advertising campaign. We will see how it goes. If you want to know where tp find it check out Barnes and Nobles website, Amazon, or Smashwords.com, Search C. E. Parmele.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment