Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Going SciFi for my next work.

Well I changed blocks from my quarry of ideas so now my next project will be a SciFi piece. The draft is about 60 % complete and I should be finished within two months.
To give you a hint of what will be, just imagine the Revolutionary War in space. I have written biographies for the characters, designed and wrote up technology descriptions, the planetary systems have been created (In my mind. I am not God) and the ships are all ready to go (No they are not some hokey old sailing vessel in space)
While the story idea is based on the American Revolution the characters will not be dressed in that era's clothing. (There will not be illustrations. The description of appearance will reflect a hint of fashion from the era but nothing outlandish).  The Characters will not be named after or solely based on the founding fathers, they will be a mix of several individuals.
It will have mix of everything for everyone I hope! Well I have to get to work or it will remain a block of stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment