Thursday, August 11, 2011

Didn't catch a darn thing!

I went fishing yesterday and I did not catch a thing. I did have a relaxing time.
While I was fishing I saw four very Stupid (and I mean Stupid) men riding in a small boat meant to hold at most two people. What was more shocking was the conversation the men were having about the weight limit for the little boat, 300lbs; two of the men cleared that mark by at least 100 lbs. It is one thing to do something not knowing it's wrong and dangerous another to do it deliberately. If those men would have went into the water (none were wearing life vests ) they would all have drowned in the cool water of Puget Sound and there would be nothing anyone could have done for them except call 911 and watch. I felt most sorry for the small electric trolling motor that was pushing 2 tons of stupid around the water.
I should have taken a picture.
Well a little work on the car today and then back to writing. Title for next work: The Thunderhead Rebellion.

No comments:

Post a Comment